PAN401, PAN201, PAN404, 2410PP-01
- Drip & Leak Headaches No More Keep in place under drum taps, spigots and flanges so that the floor doesn't get covered in unwanted liquids
- Use a Pan, Not a Can Cans are not a great option for drips but are often used. A can might be knocked over or tripped over, a pan won't tip over and is more noticeable
- Soft Cover So Drips Don't Splash The specially designed cover will allow a drip or leak to be caught into the pan and help filter it rather than letting it bounce back and splash on the ground.
- Size Doesn't Matter - Highly Absorbent Packed with highly absorbent loose filler that holds up to 2.8 litres of liquid. More liquid than that would require spill response not drip control
- Trust iQSafety, the Australian Spill Control Leaders With our national presence throughout Australia (offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and more), trust iQSafety to be your spill control experts no matter where you are in the country. With more than 20 years’ experience in spill control, our team have the expertise to ensure optimal spill safety within your workplace.
26cm x 26cm x 7.6cm, 26.4cm x 26.4cm x 7.6cm, 26.4cm x 26.4cm x 7.6cm, 26.6cm x 26.6cm x 7.6cm