Drive Over Drain Blocker
PLR300, PLR301, PLR302, PLR303, PLR304, PLR305, PLR306, PLR312, PLR320, PLR330
- Long Term Protection Leave it in place as it's ideal for long term protection where liquid transfers
- Vehicle Traffic Isn't a Containment Challenge Patent design means that you can drive directly over this drain cover without affecting the structure and integrity of the product
- More Productive less Wage Cost Man hours are often underestimated in day to day operations. No need to frequently deploy spill equipment when there are frequent washdowns etc. saving workers valuable time.
- Uneven Surfaces - No Issue Adhere to uneven surfaces with these drain blockers
- Same Day Shipping & 3hr Quote Guarantee Looking for a quick price on your absorbent or spill control products? We’re here to help with our 3hr quote response guarantee (covers stocked items, received before 4pm). Once you’ve received the quote and make a purchase, trust our same day shipping to get your products out the door fast (most in-stock orders are shipped same-day if ordered before 1pm).
45.7cm x 45.7cm x 9.5mm, 60.9cm x 60.9cm x 9.5mm, 76.2cm x 76.2cm x 9.5mm, 91.4cm x 91.4cm x 9.5mm, 1.07M x 1.07M x 9.5mm, 1.22M x 1.22M x 9.5mm, 60.9cm x 60.9cm x 9.5mm, Dia. 30.4cm x 9.5mm H, Dia. 50.8cm x 9.5mm H, Dia. 76.2cmx 9.5mm H