- Effortlessly Contains a Wide Range of Chemicals Absorbs the widest range of acids, caustics and unknown liquids, even those with high concentrations like 98% sulfuric acid and 30% sodium hydroxide
- Best Sock Available for Corrosives Chemical-resistant sock won't degrade, tear or cause a dangerous reaction upon contact with corrosive spills, even when saturated
- Stops Chemical Spills Spreading Quickly This sock is excellent for efficiently and effectively stopping the spread of chemicals whether they are large or small spills, due to the highly absorbent filler
- Easily Identifiable Its Pink colour is easily distinguishable to assure anyone can find and use the correct sock during a spill emergency
- Easy to Dispose Of To reduce the amount of waste produced and headaches that come with disposal, the Hazardous Chemical Absorbent Sock can be incinerated after use.
Dia. 7.6cm x 1.17M L, Dia. 7.7cm x 3M L, Dia. 13cm x 3M L