10301, 10327, 10501, 10527, 10721, 10728, 10821, 10828, 14160, 14561
- Safety Against Ignitions The safety can helps to protect users by stopping flashback ignition due to the stainless steel flame arrester that dissipates heat.
- Protect People from Explosions With the cans sealed lid feature it means an automatic positive-pressure relief can vent between 3 and 5 psig to protect workers against explosion.
- Regulate Your Flow Rate for Added SafetyEffectively regulate the flow rate when handling flammable liquids using Justrite's patented manifold and proportional flow-control Safe-Squeeze® trigger. With the added fill port with an ergonomic lift lever, filling our safety gas can is made even easier.
- Quality Tested MaterialsMade from high-grade coated steel, each can is pressure tested to ensure quality. The tough powder-coat finish resists chemicals and stands up to the demands of rigorous use
- Huge Range of Sizes to Suit YouChoose the right size for your application, from the small 3.5 litre through to the 19 litre steel gas cans
Dia. 18.4cm. x 29cm H, Dia. 24cm x 27cm, Dia. 30cm x 30cm H, Dia. 24.1cm x 33.6cm H, Dia. 30cm x 30cm H, Dia. 30cm x 30cm H, Dia. 30cm x 30cm H, Dia. 29.2cm x 43.2cm H, 11.7cm x 19.4cm x 32.4cm, Dia. 32.4cm X 40.6cm