Laboratory Safety Cans
10707, 10709, 10807, 10809, 12751, 12762, 14722, 14765, 14755
- Specific for Dispensing In Laboratory Applications Designed for safely dispensing hazardous liquids into test tubes, small flasks and beakers.
- Constructed to Withstand Acids & Caustics Made from high-density polyethylene or Translucent (HDPE) our disposal cans provide superior chemical resistance and leak protection as it resists acids and caustics.
- Superior Closing MechanismsThe cans and self-closing faucets along with the fill spouts or pressure relief valves within the lid create a smooth flow and trouble-free dispensing.
- No Lifting Required During DispensingTo ensure easy lifting and reduce the likelihood of injuries occurring when dispensing from the cans our shelf Cans have a faucet mounted two inches above the bottom.
- FM Approved and stainless steel flame arresters.Our laboratory cans come with a FM approved rating thank to our fill spouts being able self-close along with pressure-relief caps and stainless steel flame arresters.
Dia. 30cm x 30cm H, Dia. 30cm x 30cm H, Dia. 30cm x 30cm H, Dia. 30cm x 30cm H, Dia. 30.5cm x 37.5cm H, Dia. 30.5cm x 37.5cm H, Dia. 30.5cm x 37.5cm H, Dia. 30.5cm x 51cm H, Dia. 30.5cm x 51cm H