Ensure your job-site remains safe no matter how far afield you travel with a Haws gravity fed eyewash from iQSafety. Designed to be completely portable, we offer both 34 litre models and 60 litre models to meet the needs of every business without compromising on safety. Easy to use, mount and inspect, they are offer the perfect solution for every space – simply mount to the wall or bracket, check the water levels, pull down the yellow activation arm, and begin taking advantage of a full 15 minutes of flow immediately.
- No Continuous Potable Water, No Problem Gravity fed options are available for sites with no continuous potable water and they still deliver a full 15 minutes of flow. Ensure your staff are safe at all times regardless of your ability to access clean & fresh water.
- The AS 4775-2007 Certified Portable Eyewash Station This portable eyewash station has been approved as compliant to Australian Standard AS447 qualifying for flushing fluid. If staff safety is your #1 workplace priority, you need to ensure whichever eyewash solution you choose is fully compliant to these standards.
- Easy Activation Arm Simply pull down the yellow activation arm to get the eyewash to commence. Fast, powerful water flow begins at the pull of a single high visibility activation arm.
- Inspections Are a Must - And Fast! Ensuring compliance by checking the levels of water is easy as there is a wide fill opening with threaded cap so inspections can occur with little fuss.
- Two Capacity Options to Suit Your Application There is a 60 litre or 34 litre model to choose from with an easy wall mounting bracket design. Both models feature an easy-carry design and come with a large handle that makes transporting the eyewash ergonomic for your staff.