Personal safety is paramount to any work environment – and even more so in construction, manufacturing and factory-based industries. iQSafety is proud to supply the leading personal emergency stations on the market, including the Haws Personal Emergency Eyewash Station! Designed with dual access streams that allow both eyes to be treated at once, this on the spot solution is easy to use and incredibly durable, allowing you to take advantage of Haws innovative design for the entire three-year shelf life.
- Dual AccessDual eyewash streams allow both eyes to be treated at once. The emergency eyewash neutralises acid and alkali substances, restoring proper pH balance to eyes.
- On-Site SolutionThe initial treatment of harmful contamination to the eye is critical to ensure a successful recovery, with delay increasing the risk of further damage and injury. Having a personal emergency eyewash station on site ensures a quick response in the event of an emergency by instantly decontaminating eyes from hazardous chemicals.
- Treat Within SecondsHaving the personal eyewash station securely wall mounted allows the station to be accessible within 10 seconds of the hazard, in compliance with Australian Standard AS4775-2007.
- Activates InstantlyEvery second counts once the eye comes into contact with hazardous chemicals. These personal eyewash bottles are easily activated by twisting the cap and placing the eye-cups directly over affected eyes. Then with eyes open wide, simply squeeze the bottle to commence desired flow.
- Long-term UsePersonal Eye Washes maintain a 3-year shelf life when stored at 5°C - 35°C