Small Corrosive Storage Cabinets
AU24080, AU25714B, AU25712B, AU24180
- The Right Range of Cabinet for Aggressive Corrosives Highly corrosive liquids such as Phenol, Nitric Acid, Sulphuric Acid and chemicals emitting corrosive vapours need particular materials in order to be contained safely and not corrode the storage where they're housed. Choose from our range of Polyethylene Constructed Cabinets
- AS 3780 Compliance Designed, Manufactured to comply and exceed AS 3780-2008 The storage and handling of corrosive substances
- Poly Corrosives Cabinet with a Small Footprint Our range of small corrosive storage cabinets give you the option of selecting a polyethylene construction to ensure maximum protection against corrosive damage.
- Acids Burn Skin In Seconds Corrosive liquids can cause severe injuries to people. Clearly identifying where contents are as well as keeping them in safety storage cabinets helps save people from unnecessary injuries
- Corrosive Uses Needs Corrosive Cabinet for Storage Many industries use corrosive cabinets and yet may not be storing their small quantities correctly. From the production of chemicals through to smaller quantities of cleaning chemicals require the right cabinet so choose from our comprehensive range to make sure you're covered
365mm x 415mm x 500mm, 595mm x 465mm x 800mm, 595mm x 465mm x 1005mm, 920mm x 600mm x 890mm