Ensure your workplace is properly prepared for all incidents with a Haws Eyewash Station. Tap mounted for a continuous flow, this innovative technology is designed to transform a standard faucet into a fully functional and compliant eyewash station. Featuring a compact, low profile and attractive and durable stainless-steel finish, it is ideally suited to laboratories, manufacturing and other scientific and technical service centres. With a two year warranty and broad temperature range, Haws’ eyewash station is the ideal way to ensure your workplace meets Australian safety standards.
- Tap to Eyewash Technology The eyePOD® transforms normal faucet capabilities into a fully functional and compliant eyewash. To activate the eyewash, simply rotate the front half of the eyePOD® left or right, to point the eyewash spouts upwards. Water will be discharged to soothe and cleanse the eyes. Easily deactivate the eyewash by rotating the eyePOD® back to its original position and water will flow through your faucet as normal.
- Built-in Thermostatic Safety A significant feature of the eyePOD® includes an inbuilt thermostatic safety valve that instantly shuts off eyewash flows of 37°C or higher. This allows for the protection of eyes from dangerously hot water temperatures.
- Unique TechnologyUnlike no other eyewash unit, the eyePOD® features the AXION® Medically Superior Response (MSR) technology. The AXION® MSR eyewash head (patent pending) uses an inverted directional laminar flow to sweep contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity.
- Meets Australian StandardsThis eyewash complies with AS4775-2007 for velocity, stream height and flow rate. Employing an eyePOD® in the workplace ensures your employees will be adequately prepared in the event of an emergency.
- Intelligent DesignA low profile design ensures these tap mounted eyewash units won't cause an obstruction in the workshop. Made from pure stainless steel, the eyePOD® is hard-wearing on any industrial site, with a high shine finish to suit a professional office setting.